Sunday, October 26, 2008

Printable Christmas Gift Tags

I played around with my Digital Image program and made a little Snowboy. I decided to call him Snowboy because he reminds me so much of the little character that we all know as the Pillsbury Doughboy. I thought he would be cute on some Christmas decoration so I decided to make some tags.
I made these tags on an 8.50 x 11 inch page at 100%. It will be easy to print the whole sheet, cut out the individual tags, and punch out the little circle at the top to run a string or ribbon through.
To download these, click on the image below and go to the larger, full-size page. Right-click on it and save it to your computer.
Remember to set your printer to print landscape.

©craftythisandthat2008jp

8 comments:

Janet, said...

thanks, Craftymug. Those are so cute.

Amber said...

Those are so cute! I have never thought of using homemade tags before but, now I will! TFS!!

Sue said...

Oh these are so very cute!
TFS!
Hugs,
Sue.

Kathy said...

Love these - going to use them on some of my packages this year. Thanks!

Marisa said...

These are so cute, thanks for sharing!

Seo Philippines said...

nice thanks for sharing

send gift Philippines said...

I love this gift tags its simply beautiful like it. Keep posting!

toni

Hank Hendricks said...

The kids will have so much fun with these tags. So precious.

Where i can find the plastic key tags inside which i can put my picture?