Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One Page Calendars

I made more calendars! This time they are again all twelve months on one page, but they are a full page size. I think they could be made a little smaller by resizing them but I like this size. I'm showing a sample of two of them here and giving away my template again! I've included two templates in the download, one with the 2009 date added and one without it. The date can be added in your graphic program and matched to your graphics. You can add graphics on the top part and also behind the numbers, because I've made the template transparent.
So go ahead and click on my 4 Shared link here and have fun with them. I did!
graphics used are by Tina Wenke and Susan Seals ©pcCrafter

(click sample photo for a larger view)

9 comments:

trulyblessed said...

Thank you, really appreciate these.

Joy said...

You're welcome!!

Sassy Sue's Place said...

Fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing these templates & your hard work.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Daisydaze said...

Thank you for sharing; I love these for holiday gifts :-)

Donna Lee said...

Joy once again you suprise me. I like these and I am going to make one.
TYFS

Debsydoo said...

wow the calendars are great, thanks for sharing the template

Anonymous said...

very lovely calendars! I am going to download them! =D

Joy said...

I hope you all enjoy these and you are very welcome!