Friday, August 8, 2008

Magnetic Calendars

I hope I do not seem to be rushing the next year in but I have been playing around with a calendar template and made it transparent and I also made it with the blank center so that graphics or a background can be added behind it and/or in the center of the calendar. I think it came out nice and today I printed out some calendars on magnet sheets. These can be use on a refrigerator, school locker, office cabinet or other metal surfaces.
I originally made a 6x6 inch template but then decided that If I made it 5x5 inches I could easily print 2 of them on a full size magnet sheet. I used the Avery Magnet sheets which have a matte surface and they print out nicely. I printed 2 sheets then put them back to back, slid them between laminating sheets and run them through my Scotch brand heat laminator. By doing them back to back, I can laminate both sheets in one run. Then I cut them out and separate them, ending up with 4 magnets with a laminated front.
I've decide to share my blank calendar template with anyone who would like to make some of these fun little calendars and I've include the two sizes in the download. The templates are PNG format and transparent. You can get my blank calendar templates HERE at my 4shared account.
graphics used are ©pcCrafter



This is a close up of one but I had to tilt my camera so that I didn't get a flash back from the shiny lamination. It looks a little distored but it really isn't. :-)
Click on the photo to enlarge.

16 comments:

Amber said...

Those are so neat! TFS!

trulyblessed said...

Thank you for sharing, templates are always appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this. I can see myself making these for little gifties!

Donna Lee said...

Good Job Joy as always you amaze me

Sandie said...

I have just read your entire blog, lol. I love it all. Thanks so much for sharing. I would like to add your blog link to my own blog. Thanks again, Sandie

HDMac said...

Thank you for this! Looks GREAT!

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! They'll make great 'stocking fillers' for my friends and family this Christmas!
Thank you so much :0)

Peggie said...

Thank you. I've gotta try this. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you and also for your laminating tip. Can't wait to try this.

Sassy Sue's Place said...

Just fantastic too!Love your froggies. Thanks so much for sharing these templates.

Kellybird said...

Thank you so much! You've done a great job on this calendar and it was very sweet of you to share. I was directed to your blog on the PCCrafter MB.

BroderieBijou said...

Thank you so much for this template!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing this.

Barbiemarie said...

Thank-you so much, I have some great ideas for these ones.
HUGS BARBIE

Vestidadelmar said...

You are so creative. Thanks for sharing these with us. I am going to use them.