Friday, August 1, 2008

More Altered Tobacco Tins

I think this is an easy and quick way to turn an ordinary tin into something pretty instead of it ending up in the garbage and then in landfields.

The first tobacco tin that I altered and, and also the original tin before I altered it be seen on a previous post at the following link.
http://craftythisandthat.blogspot.com/search/label/Altered%20Tobacco%20Tin
The directions are also on that page.







I lined the inside bottom and lid with stick on black felt



This is a view of the inside lid - a close up of the felt lining .

3 comments:

Sassy Sue's Place said...

Oh,So pretty. Can't decide which is my favorite. Love the way it turned out with the design in the middle. Thanks for sharing your pretty tin and I sure can't type early in the morning.

VintageIntent said...

Great tins! I love this type of recycling.

Teresa said...

Great idea, and love what you did to them. How do you get the smell out?