Monday, June 9, 2008

A Can of Worms

Back to crafts...
This really is a can of worms that I made just for a fun thing!
I used an empty vegetable can, washed and dried thoroughly. The trick is to open the can with a special can opener that opens the top or bottom from the outside edge so it can be placed back on with a little non toxic glue.
My can opener is the Good Cook brand. The cost for this opener is about eight dollars.
I designed and printed out the label and top. The label dimension is about 8.75 x 2.75 inches, the top is about 1.50 inches.
(If you decide to make one of these, measure the can you are using as these measurements would depend on what size can is.)
I stuffed a bag of gummy worms inside and thought this was a cute idea.

The pictures were taken with my older camera so they are not very clear, but you can get an idea of what it looks like.
Graphics used on this can are from GrandstandGraphics
front of can ______________©jp2008


back of can

No comments: