Sunday, October 11, 2009

More Pop Top Tab Bracelets

Yesterday I made bracelets with my 15 year old Grand Daughter. She loves these bracelets so I was thinking that maybe we could try putting some beads on one. I have a variety of colors in the pony beads which I thought would work with the larger holes that they have. Purple is one of her favorite colors so this is what we made.
To make these bracelets with the beads, simply follow the instructions given in the links of my previous post.
http://craftythisandthat.blogspot.com/2009/07/another-pop-tab-bracelet.html
The only change in the instructions would be to add the bead as in the third photo below. Easy!!
We were also thinking that different colors of elastic cording would be pretty to use on these....but where can we find the colored elastic cording? I really would love to find it in black and colors.
Anyone know?







11 comments:

Sophie said...

OMG...This is so cute..Why didn't I think of that...Thanks ya!!^-^ I love this idea.

Doreen said...

WOW you are so creative, I am sure you had loads of fun with your DGD. Thanks for sharing, I am saving the tabs and need to get some elastic cording. Thanks for sharing : )

Susan said...

Yayyyy!!! I've been saving poptabs. Thanks for this post.

HDMac said...

What a clever idea! Thanks for sharing! :)

Vickie A-Morgan said...

Clever idea. I'm thinking I've seen colored elastic at bead shops.

popple said...

Wow they are super cute and a great recycling idea. You are very clever.

Stacey said...

Oh, those are super-cute! I'm going to link one of my friends to this post, as she's recently become obsessed with making pop-tab jewellry.

sassy sue said...

Your creations are wonderful.Thanks for sharing them and I'm sure your Grandaughter is the hit of her friends cause they are so unique! I noticed that crushed pineapple cans have a blue edge so they would be good too. I'm saving all of them. I'll watch for colored cord. With 2 cats I'm getting quite a few and can't wait to make one!

Amber said...

Very cute! I love the purple beads! You guys did a good job!!

Janet, said...

Those are so cute. I have lots of pop tabs, maybe I'll give it a try.

Lil said...

Sooo cool!