Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ginger Girl Candy Bar Wrapper

I made this Ginger Girl from my Gingerbread face that I posted earlier on and I like the way she looks. :-)
This wrapper fits the large 6.8 oz Hershey Bars. If anyone likes this and would like to use it, feel free to do so. Just click on the preview and it will go to the full size wrapper where you can right click and save a copy to your computer. Print it out and wrap it around a Hershey Bar for nice little Christmas gift.

Edited: Original wrapper removed and replaced with two different wrappers.



Right click on image to go to the full size.

5 comments:

Sue said...

She's so cute!
These are real nice, thanks for sharing them with us.
Hugs,
Sue.

Anonymous said...

Nice article, but don't forget: Gingerbread Men suffer greatly for us: www.deadgingerbreadmen.com !!!!

Amber said...

Very cute!! TFS!!

shweetpotato said...

omgosh I wish I had a printer, they are SOOO cute :D great freebie :D Carm

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so much for sharing these cute wrappers!