Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Comfy Pack





Graphics used on the bags by Carolee Jones/ www.pcCrafter.com
poem is copyrighted by me and this baggie idea is mine.

Comfy Bags

I bought the microwave gel hot/cold packs from Family Dollar Store. (They can also be found at Dollar General) They were only $1.00 for a pack of two, so this is a good deal but they did not have a cover to slip them into. I found a $2.00 pkg of 4 knitted polishing cloths in the automotive section, also in Family Dollar. The cloths are very soft white t-shirt material that are double thick...perfect for the covers. Each sheet was 17" x 11", just the right size to cut in half and make 2 covers. That is only 25 cents each for a cover. I used a printable iron on to print the graphics on.

I think this is a handy little pack and I use mine often.


No comments: