Monday, March 10, 2008

My Favorite Coffee Sayings

Wake up and smell the coffee!

The coffee line form here. Take a number and wait until I've had my second cup of coffee.

Never stand between my coffee and me.

I found my perfect man: Mr. Coffee.

I won't be seen, until I get my caffeine.

The four food groups: Coffee, Ice Cream, Hot Dogs, Pizza.

Retirement is one great big giant coffee break.

There is life after coffee.

My blood type is coffee.

Decaffeinated coffee...What's the point?

Decaffeinated coffee...Just Say No.

Decaffeinated coffee...Kinda like kissing your pet.

Disclaimer...Written by a highly caffeinated person.


Cup©2007JP

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Decaffeinated coffee...Kinda like kissing your pet.
LOL oh my giggling here lol
Having fun on your blog lol
hugs ginger