Sunday, July 20, 2008

Primitive and Americana Crafts

Do you like whimsical type crafts, as I do? I've found a website loaded with free patterns! I've added it to my list of websites I like to visit and I will be going back to explore it further. This website is loaded with patterns and instructions for making these cute, cute crafts. If you do woodworking, tole painting or stitchery, then you will want to check these out. It makes me wish I could do the woodworking and painting. I can only do the stitchery. I think some of these patterns for woodworking could be adapted to paper crafting for those of us that are not so handy, dandy with a saw and paint.

If you will click on the little snow people you will be directed to the website, freecraftz.com, and you will also find directions to make this cute little couple.

No comments: