Friday, May 23, 2008

Gardening

I snapped this picture of a yellow Day Lily that is planted by my house. I think these blooms are beautiful and I wanted to show the photo. I used my little pocket size 8 megapixel FE-340 Olympus camera to snap these photos. For such a small this little camera, it takes some mighty pictures!

©jp2008 _________Click photo to enlarge and enjoy this beautiful lily.


I grew up in the country so you could call me a "country girl". I love the country and miss all the fresh vegetables straight from the garden, that I enjoyed when I was younger. My garden now consist of a 4 ft by 4 ft planing box. I snapped this picture of my very small garden which consists of 6 tomato plants. I spaced 3 plants in each of the big tomato cages and they are doing really great.

©jp2008 _________Click on the photos to enlarge them



No comments: