Saturday, March 15, 2008

Digital Image

I have only done a little scrap booking, although I do plan to do more. I have been collecting a lot of kits and graphics and plan to put them to use.

I actually put together a few scrap book pages which you can see here and also in one of my slides.

Graphics by Annette Smith at www.kuntrycharmgraphics.com



Graphics are by Carolee Jones at www.pccrafter.com



My Great Grandparents from the late 1800's
All other graphics used in this lay out are
from
Attic Treasures Thank you Anneli



I scrapped my 2 little feathered babies, Molly and Max.
I used a cute quick page by
Barbara at http://zeitfuermich.blogspot.com



I have played around in my Microsoft Digital Image2006 program and made a few things using the filters and my photos.
Here are a few that I like.

In a "cube"




These "out of the window frame was fun to do"


2 comments:

All That Chit Chat said...

Wow! So many gorgeous lo's. I really like the Rock n Roll. Cute graphics!

Joy said...

Thank you scrap enagel, for you nice comment and for stopping by.