Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Film Strip Bookmark

I had an idea of making a bookmark from a filmstrip template. I couldn't find one exactly like I wanted so I made my own in my Digital Image program.
These are 2 different bookmarks but both have the same photos, showing the front and the reverse of these. I made a front and back for each, glued them together and laminated both
sides.


Edit: 8/20/08
I've had inquiries about the template for this bookmark so I've decided to upload it to my 4shared account. Feel free to download it for your personal use only.
Download from 4shared here. Zip file includes the following:




2 comments:

lotte said...

I have just added myself as a follower to your blog, your ideas are fantastic and I will be definatley stealing this one and looking through the rest of your blogs!!

Thanks for such an amazing blog : )

Pooja Mahimkar said...

the flim strip bookmark is really good. i liked it!